Chicago Wolves vs. Texas Stars
The Chicago Wolves are proud to offer fun, affordable, family entertainment to fans of all ages. From pregame festivities to opening fireworks to the final buzzer, fans will be sure to have a fun-filled night out.
IT’S MORE THAN A NIGHT OUT
It’s an excuse to feel like a kid again. It’s a place where you can show your kids that Mom and Dad still know how to have fun, at a price that allows you to relax and enjoy. It’s a dance-in-your-seat, cheer-til-you’re-hoarse, action-packed event that will make you want to come back for more.
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO AT THE GAME
- High-Five your son or daughter during a goal celebration
- Feel the heat from the pyro during the pregame fireworks show
- Catch a T-shirt
- Meet a player after the game and get his autograph
- Get your face painted
- High-Five Skates
- Dance in your seat on the Jumbotron
- Visit the Kids Zone behind Section 109, sign up for the Skates Mates Kids Club, and play the awesome games!
- Score three-in-a-row at the slapshot cage
- Test your slapshot speed at the Radar Cage behind Section 106
Parking is available close to all entrances of the Allstate Arena. Parking fee is $15 (Cash or Credit Card). Parking is open two hours prior to event start time. No tailgating is permitted.
Effective January 3, 2022 – Cook County requires all patrons age 5 and older to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and wear a mask to visit this location.