Purchasing A Suite
The Allstate Arena is located just minutes from the airport and all major arterial expressways. Your own private suite is the perfect place to entertain clients (both potential and current), reward employees for a job well done, treat or entertain out of town guests or enjoy a night out with family and friends.
It seems like only yesterday that the arena started its commitment to bringing quality service and entertainment to Chicagoland with our first event, Rock & Roll legends-Fleetwood Mac. Through the years, the arena has seen its share of history.
Here is a just a sample..
2008 Calder Cup Champions-Chicago Wolves AHL Hockey, WWE WrestleMania 2, 13 & 22, Frank Sinatra, Backstreet Boys, Garth Brooks, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Billy Joel, Genesis, AC/DC, Queen, Rolling Stones, Rush, Pink Floyd, The Who, Grateful Dead, Madonna, Janet Jackson, ZZ Top, Prince, Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran and many more.
The Allstate Arena also continues to offer you the quality family entertainment you would expect from a building with a strong commitment to Chicagoland. Examples of these shows include the following:
- Disney on Ice
- Monster Trucks
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Stars on Ice
- Marvel Universe Live!
So become a part of history and enjoy the most exciting events the Allstate Arena has to offer from your own private suite. Suites include the following:
- Ten tickets to every event—between 120-160 events annually (some minor restrictions)
- One reserved parking spot
- Private Catering - Popcorn to Prime Rib (cost is extra, no minimum orders)
- Option to purchase up to six additional tickets (in suite) for any event
- Private Restroom or access to semi-private restroom
- May be remodeled to fit your taste
- Professional Cleaning and routine maintenance after events at no extra cost.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour of the few remaining suites, please give us a call at 847.635.6601.
Suites are not available for sale on an individual event basis.