Rockin in the Park
Super Diamond & West Side Winders
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Super Diamond delivers a smoke-filled show performing Neil Diamond’s power ballads and up-tempo hits with unrestrained enthusiasm. The group sticks to the pre-1982 Diamond tunes that lend themselves to dancing, drinking and singing with such songs as “Cracklin’ Rosie,” “Sweet Caroline,” “Forever in Blue Jeans” and many more.
The West Side Winders are a trio who are dedicated to the lifestyle and advancement of rock and blues with a hard rocking aggression that they like to call “Shredability.” The band combines rockabilly, blues, country, swing, rock and jazz flair to each performance.
ROCKIN’ IN THE PARK RULES:
• For everyone’s safety, all patrons may be subject to a bag search upon entering The Park.
• No food or drinks of any kind are allowed to be brought in to The Park. There will be food and drinks available for purchase.
• No picnic tables or seating is provided; all patrons MUST bring a folding lawn or sports chairs. Seating starts at 4:00pm, no seating is allowed before then.
• No skate boards, skates, bikes, etc. are allowed in The Park.
• No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in The Park.
• There is NO SMOKING allowed on the turf area, please move to the perimeter of The Park to smoke.
• Smoking marijuana is not permitted in The Park.
All “Rockin’ in the Park” concerts will run from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. with the exception of the Sunday, May 30 concert which will take place from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Admission to “Rockin’ in the Park” is free. Outside food and coolers are prohibited. Parking is available at the Parkway Bank Park parking garage and is free with validation from any of the park’s venues.
In accordance with the State of Illinois’ “Restore Illinois” reopening plan, Parkway Bank Park will implement the necessary wellness protocols to ensure the safety of its staff and guests. The Park will continually monitor the guidance as set forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health and adapt procedures as necessary.