Rockin in the Park
ECHOES OF POMPEII & Firework Show!
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Echoes of Pompeii
Comprised of a 10-piece band, Echoes of Pompeii leaves no stone unturned in paying homage to Pink Floyd. Hailing from Gary, Ind., the group takes their audiences on a roller coaster journey through all eras of Pink Floyd, from the early Syd Barrett Days to the later exclusion of the Roger Waters.
ROCKIN’ IN THE PARK RULES:
• For everyone’s safety, all patrons may be subject to a bag search upon entering The Park.
• No food or drinks of any kind are allowed to be brought in to The Park. There will be food and drinks available for purchase.
• No picnic tables or seating is provided; all patrons MUST bring a folding lawn or sports chairs. Seating starts at 4:00pm, no seating is allowed before then.
• No skate boards, skates, bikes, etc. are allowed in The Park.
• No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in The Park.
• There is NO SMOKING allowed on the turf area, please move to the perimeter of The Park to smoke.
• Smoking marijuana is not permitted in The Park.
All “Rockin’ in the Park” concerts will run from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. with the exception of the Sunday, May 30 concert which will take place from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Admission to “Rockin’ in the Park” is free. Outside food and coolers are prohibited. Parking is available at the Parkway Bank Park parking garage and is free with validation from any of the park’s venues.
In accordance with the State of Illinois’ “Restore Illinois” reopening plan, Parkway Bank Park will implement the necessary wellness protocols to ensure the safety of its staff and guests. The Park will continually monitor the guidance as set forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health and adapt procedures as necessary.