Rockin in the Park
AMERICAN ENGLISH & Firework Show!
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
This Beatles tribute show was voted “number one” by thousands of Beatles fans. The group has won sound-a-like contests at Beatlefest® for three consecutive years, along with Illinois Entertainer of the Year. American English has shared the stage with musical headliners such as The Grassroots, The Neville Brothers, Three Dog Night, The Ides of March, Eric Burdon, The Buckinghams, The Doobie Brothers, Badfinger and Gary Senise’s Lieutenant Dan Band, among others.
ROCKIN’ IN THE PARK RULES:
• For everyone’s safety, all patrons may be subject to a bag search upon entering The Park.
• No food or drinks of any kind are allowed to be brought in to The Park. There will be food and drinks available for purchase.
• No picnic tables or seating is provided; all patrons MUST bring a folding lawn or sports chairs. Seating starts at 4:00pm, no seating is allowed before then.
• No skate boards, skates, bikes, etc. are allowed in The Park.
• No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in The Park.
• There is NO SMOKING allowed on the turf area, please move to the perimeter of The Park to smoke.
• Smoking marijuana is not permitted in The Park.
All “Rockin’ in the Park” concerts will run from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. with the exception of the Sunday, May 30 concert which will take place from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Admission to “Rockin’ in the Park” is free. Outside food and coolers are prohibited. Parking is available at the Parkway Bank Park parking garage and is free with validation from any of the park’s venues.
In accordance with the State of Illinois’ “Restore Illinois” reopening plan, Parkway Bank Park will implement the necessary wellness protocols to ensure the safety of its staff and guests. The Park will continually monitor the guidance as set forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health and adapt procedures as necessary.