Building and Code Enforcement
The Village of Rosemont requires permits for various projects to ensure compliance with Village Building and Zoning Codes. Contractors and residents are required to obtain a permit prior to beginning many projects including, but not limited to:
- Banners, Signs & Tents
- Electrical – Incl. Low Voltage Phone & Data Cabling Fence
- Fire & Burglar Alarm Systems Fire Sprinklers
- Interior Office Build-outs New Construction
- Structural Changes To Existing Roof – Tear-Offs, Reroofing Sewer Repair & Cleanouts
- Fence – Excl. Repair & Replace of Existing New Construction
- Roof – Tear-Offs & Reroofing
- Swimming Pools
Please download the building permit process information sheet here
Permit applications can be downloaded and submitted to:
Village of Rosemont
9501 W. Devon Avenue, 2nd Fl.
Rosemont, Illinois 60018
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Once your permit is reviewed and approved, the contractor will be contacted by the building department with all the required fees. The Building Department does not estimate permit fees or expedite permits. The Village of Rosemont accepts cash, check, or credit card payments (credit card payments incur a 3.99% processing fee). Permits need to be paid for and picked up before work can begin. Permits need to be placed on-site, and required inspections must be scheduled to ensure the project is built consistent with village codes.
Questions regarding permit requirements: (847) 823-1159 or email@example.com
Zoning information and requests must be submitted in writing to Ron Holtman at firstname.lastname@example.org